(Mostly because I haven't looked at my stats in ages. But I'm procrastinating.)
Recent internet searches that found my blog:
- ways to enjoy teaching
- funny cat pictures with captions
- generalizations about Indian women
- specialist in education cannot wear a doctoral gown
- people are idiots look around you that is slowly becoming my favorite pedagogical principle
- hallway pedagogy
- why do you want to teach history
- would have done differently
- doing what you like is freedom
I especially love #4 (it sounds like an existential crisis), #5 (just cracks me up), #6 (I want to trademark that somehow), #8 (so wistful), and #9 (damn straight).
My searches still seem to be academic related; I wonder if I'll ever get law-school related searches here.
Of course, finding out would require me checking my stats more than once every six months, so I doubt I'll ever know.